The inverted splitter is designed to split large logs up to 32” in length and up to 36+” in diameter. The valve body includes a regeneration valve, so it retracts very quickly, to speed up the splitting process. This piece of equipment complements our Grapple Saw.
CHECK OUT OUR PROCESSORS IN ACTION BY CLICKING OUR VIDEO TAB ABOVE!
- Designed to split large logs that are too large to run through the Firewood Processors
- Complements the Grapple Saw, as it can split the large logs that the Grapple can cut.
- Comes standard with a Stationary 4-Way Splitting Head
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your Skid Steer, Mini Excavator & even Tractor
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store. Quick attach/ detach.
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer