HWP 120 Processor
- HWP-120 Processor
- HWP 120
- MUST CALL TO ORDER:
- (218) 587-2065
- 975 LBS
- 90 Days
Due to the size of the processors, we need to calculate the freight to your location. Please visit one of our dealers, or call our office at 218-587-2065! 218-587-2065!
Perfect for light commercial and residential use, the HWP-120 Skid Steer Firewood Processors of Halverson Wood Products in Pine River, MN truly make the job hassle-free. When attached to a skid steer or other equipment, it enables the operator to easily and efficiently perform wood cutting and splitting tasks which normally require 2 to 3 people and a couple of tools - all in the comfort of the cab seat. Read on to learn more about our firewood processing equipment!
CHECK OUT OUR PROCESSORS IN ACTION BY CLICKING OUR VIDEO TAB ABOVE!
- Designed for the homeowner that cuts 10-20 cord per year
- Standard model comes with a Fixed 4-Way Splitting Head
- Upgraded model with an Adjustable 4-Way Splitting Head is available.
- An Adjustable 6-Way Splitting Head is also available
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your Skid Steer, Mini Excavator & even Tractor
- Process up to 1 ½ cords per hour
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store.
- Quick attach/ detach Process wood right into your truck or trailer
How our Firewood Processor Attachment Works
Logs are picked up with the equipment’s forks and then rolled onto the trough and moved to the table. Once in position, the operator engages the chain swathe, log is cut, and then falls into the splitting trough. The advancement arm of the firewood processor moves the log to the next cutting position while simultaneously ramming the cut piece into the splitter. Our firewood processing equipment can cut wood into lengths of up to 22 inches and can split the wood into 4 or 6 pieces, depending on the choice of splitting heads.
How do I know if Halverson Firewood Processors will work with my machine?
Our processors are built to be compatible with many common skid steer brands and other equipment that uses the universal attachment plate. Please refer to the specifications below. Here are some of the basic compatibility requirements that must be available on your skid steer to operate our processors.
- Case Drain
- Minimum 15 GPM Flow Rate
- Minimum 2800 PSI
Have Questions? No Problem we are here to help!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Halverson Wood Products Demo
Halverson Wood Products fire wood processor in action
HWP 120 Firewood Processor
Halverson Wood Processor HWP-120
Processing firewood with a Halverson HWP-120 and a Kubota tractor
Halverson HWP-120 mounted on a Kubota tractor.
HWP-120 Mounted on a Large Excavator
Here is a HWP-120 mounted on a large Komatsu excavator.