This position will be required to produce strong clean welds on a
– Previous welding experience or training is required
– Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
– Self Motivated and detail oriented
– Ability to lift, push, pull and position 60+ pounds
– Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
– Excellent hand eye coordination
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation based on experience
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WIRE HARNESS ASSEMBLER
-This position will be responsible to build Wire Harness Assemblies from raw materials.
-The ability to follow wiring diagrams and drawings is helpful but not required; we will train the right people.
-Knowledge of hand tools and strong manual dexterity are preferred skills.
-We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail that wants to join a rapidly growing company.
-If this sounds interesting, submit your resume or stop by to pick up an application.
Part-time or Full-time positions in the wire harness area are available immediately.
Please contact us at 218-587-2065 it stop by to get an application.
Workers use tools, machines and manual labor to assemble, build, test, and package skid steer mounted firewood processors.
Must be very detailed oriented, have good mechanical aptitude, and ability to read blue prints. Knowledge of hydraulics very helpful.