Introducing the HWP-140B Skid Steer Log Processor
Perfect for light commercial and residential use, this workhorse can make your life easy – call for pricing.
All functions are performed from the seat of the skid-steer loader so only one man and one machine are required to do the job that normally takes 2 to 3 people and a couple of pieces of equipment.
Logs are picked up with the firewood processor’s forks, rolled onto the in-feed trough, and moved up to a butt plate roller. Once in position, a high-speed chainsaw activates.
When the block is cut, it falls into the splitting trough. The advancement arm moves the log into the next cutting position while simultaneously ramming the cut piece into the splitter. The processor can cut wood into lengths up to 22 in. and can split the wood into 4 or 6 pieces, depending on the choice of splitting heads.
While it’s designed for a skid steer loader, some customers are making modifications to put the firewood processor on excavators and tractors.
Click the image to view a larger photo.
- Minimum 15.5 GPM Flow Rate Required
- Minimum 2800 PSI Required
- Case Drain is Required
- 55” Width
- 51” Height
- 102” Closed Length, 126” Open Length
- 15” Maximum Log Diameter
- 8’ – 12′ Variable Log Length
- 22” Maximum Cut Log Length
- Bent Axis Motor
- Harvester Chain and Sprocket
- Automatic Oiler
- SAE Spec. J2513 Universal Quick Attach Skid Steer Mount
- Universal 14 PIN attachment harness
- Four and Six Way Splitting Heads Available
- Average Log Processed in under two minutes
- Process directly into a truck or trailer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Generational Use